GJ bought the boys their own red Radio Flyer tricycle. Both got on immediately and took off. It's crazy how fast they can ride, and they have little fear. The pictures below were take this past Thursday and on Friday Max tried riding down their sloped driveway alone! Luckily there were cars in the driveway to stop him. They are fearless!! I told Sean we need to buy them helmets soon.
Today I took Max and Myles to get a Halloween costume. As many of you know, costumes go fast. And if you have tried to buy two of something, you probably know it's not good to wait. The first costume I saw was Batman, and Myles immediately said he wanted it. The second was Superman, and Max chose it. So the shopping was quick!!
Super Max! Max chose to wear this costume until it was time to get in the bathtub. He had no intention of taking it off unless he had to take it off...very typical of Max!
These pictures are cute, but they are soo much cuter in person. I have a feeling we will be getting our money's-worth out of these costumes.
Note to other mothers buying costumes: These run small...the size said 2T-4T, and these just fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment