Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Stars

Yesterday at Building Blocks the director asked me to sign a waiver so the M&M boys could be on their website. Of course I signed the paper...and I was beaming with pride.

www.buildingblockscdc.com

If you click on the website above or to the right, you will see Max and Myles' school. The boys are in the green room so be sure to click on the green room page (There is a picture of Max and a picture with Myles too).

We are absolutely thrilled with what we have seen so far this year! I honestly cannot think of one thing I would change--other than making the location closer to our house. :) It's worth the drive, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a pre-school setting daycare. The art projects are my favorite...dog ears, apples on a stick, tissue paper fish, Olympic torches...all are priceless!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very neat! The boys look very happy at their school. Glad it is such a good fit.