When I asked Sean if he wanted to take Max and Myles to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight, he thought I was nuts. He was worried they would want to keep going back. I told Sean we should tell the boys it is just for birthdays. So we went, and boy oh boy oh boy it was fun! I honestly don't know who had more fun, the boys or us!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Three Years Old
Is it possible? Was it really 3 years ago we welcomed our miracles, Max and Myles, into the world? It just does not seem possible to me. We have had lots of great times with the boys, and there is not a day that goes by we don't thank Heaven for our precious gifts. We are truly blessed. TWICE!
When I asked Sean if he wanted to take Max and Myles to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight, he thought I was nuts. He was worried they would want to keep going back. I told Sean we should tell the boys it is just for birthdays. So we went, and boy oh boy oh boy it was fun! I honestly don't know who had more fun, the boys or us!
Can you tell Max was terrified of the "Big Chuck E. Cheese"? He cried when Chuck E. came near us. Myles, on the other hand, loved him. He kept yelling, "Hi Chuck E. Cheese" across the room.
Look at these two boys! Aren't they the best? They loved the motorcycle as well as Daddy! Notice their shirts that say "It's My Birthday". GJ gave them to the boys, and they were a hit at school today.
When we were in the van on our way, Myles asked Max, "Are you excited, Max?" It was priceless.



Can you see Max's stamps on his hand? If they have a good day at school, they can get one from Miss Kristi. Yes, we have had a day where both did not get a stamp...we are working on it...
The "diggers" were the fan favorite. Both Max and Myles spent the most time in this with Bob the Builder on the side. I guess it's a good thing we are having a construction-themed party on Saturday!
When I asked Sean if he wanted to take Max and Myles to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight, he thought I was nuts. He was worried they would want to keep going back. I told Sean we should tell the boys it is just for birthdays. So we went, and boy oh boy oh boy it was fun! I honestly don't know who had more fun, the boys or us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No way they are 3..I remember when you had them! Yikes. So how much Advil do I need before I walk into a Chuck E. Cheese? :) I'm working at Pier One in Olathe for the holiday...nothing full time yet. Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment