Sunday, October 12, 2008

Daddy's surprise

Daddy said he saw the van in the parking lot, so our surprise was not quite as much of a surprise as we had hoped. However, it was very fun to see Daddy's work friends, other friends and family on Friday.

It's hard to believe Sean is turning 40 tomorrow. It feels like it was just a short time ago we were celebrating his 30th birthday. I must say it has been a terrific 10 years in between. Like good wine, Sean gets better with age!
Here is Myles with the top of Max's head! The boys had a great time! Unfortunately I did not take many pictures. Papa Tim took lots, so I hope to post them soon.

Here is Molly and the top of GJ's head. They were cutting Daddy's cake.

Thank you to all of you who helped and attended our party. We appreciate Mike and Aina driving all the way from Columbia! You guys are the best!

No comments: