Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time to Golf

Today when we drove home, Myles told me today was a perfect day for golfing! The poor boy is dying to get outside and hit some balls! As soon as the snow started melting after our last snowfall, Myles told us he wanted to go golfing as soon as the snow was gone. Bless his heart, each day he would tell us it's getting close to golfing time.

Both boys have been out in the front hitting their "practice balls". They make me a nervous wreck...they seem to have no care in the world for what's going on around them. I'm constantly telling them to watch out for each other! It makes me so nervous that I told Sean he should be the one out with them rather than me!

I'm hoping for some nice weather on a weekend soon. These sweet things need to go to the driving range with their dad...I'll be happy to stay home!

No comments: