Sunday, August 17, 2008

We have been busy!

So it's been a while since I made a post! It's not because we weren't doing anything...lots has gone on so I guess it is an excuse for not posting! Should I start with going back to school? Or backing up and hitting another car in the parking lot at Dean and Deluca? (Luckily the damage wasn't bad, but I am driving a rental car for a few days while it gets repaired!)

Last weekend, Daddy bought Max and Myles a John Deere tractor. They are very cute, and as you can see, it took some work putting them together. Luckily one of them was pre-assembled. Here are Papa and Daddy putting one together.

Max and Myles have trouble pedaling, but it won't be long before they can ride away from me!

Lala gave the boys this Pooh tent. They have had fun with it outside.


I had to put these in to show off the K-State outfits. The boys have been getting "harassed" at school because many of the teachers went to KU. Papa Denny and Papa Tim love to tell them to like Jayhawks. Don't be fooled.
I just love this picture of the boys. All three of them! This picture makes my heart sing, and it reminds me just how blessed I am.

The kids are coming to school tomorrow, so my summer is officially over. I am anxious to begin school, but I wish I had some more summer mornings with M&M...guess the weekends will do! Max and Myles love their new school and don't even look back once they walk through the door in the morning. Daddy takes them, and I pick them up.

So "cheers" to a new school year!!

No comments: