It's been a great summer with the boys. Max, Myles and I have pretty much done whatever we wanted every day. We went to Gymboree, at lunch out, played with Molly and Libby, spent time with grandparents and just hung out. Unfortunately, it is all coming to an end tomorrow. M&M are starting at Building Blocks and I am going to school. When we visited Building Blocks, the boys loved it. I was impressed with the learning centers and the super behavior I saw from the kids. It's up-beat and positive, so I know the boys will do great. I just cannot stop thinking about how fun it was to be with them every day, all day.
The second graders will soon be walking in my classroom door, and that is fun too. I do know it is my mission to be a teacher, so I guess I'll be back in the swing.
It's bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment