Of course neither wanted to stand still for a picture. When I helped Myles put his "packpack" on, he fell over because it was so heavy! They really had a load!
Max wanted me to be sure I got a picture of the car on his "packpack". They have no idea about the movie...they got them from Lala.
Check out what Myles has in his hand. We could not have gone to school without Murphy, Marshall and blankies!!
So it was a great day for Max and Myles at Building Blocks today! Their teachers said they did very well, and they seemed to have lots of fun.
When we arrived, the kids were getting ready to go outside. Of course the McDaniel boys were ready!! They were more than anxious to get on the slides, so it was perfect. The kids in the "Green Room" got in line after an application of sunscreen, sang 3 cute little songs, and headed out the door. Max was right with them, not missing a beat. Myles was a little hesitant and hung on to my hand. He took off as soon as he walked through the doorway. So I left without tears...Until I got in the car. My awesome summer is at an end, and now I have to share time with Max and Myles with others. It's been great, and I have treasured my summer with them.
When I picked the boys up today they were at the table eating a snack. Neither one was about to get out of the chair just because I walked in...which was a good sign. I asked if they had fun and both said yes! They also said they were going back tomorrow! I'm so happy they had fun and are feeling so great! Hopefully it will continue tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment