Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I just love these boys!

All three of them! I just love them, and I cannot get enough of them. Just ask Sean. I am constantly squeezing and kissing on Max and Myles. (Maybe not so much on Sean...) Anyway, I consider myself more than blessed to have all three of these guys in my life.
I had to include Sean in one of these pictures. It's not the best, but he is in it!
Can you stand the cuteness? These "yard birds", as my dad would say, do funny things. They were so sweet one morning and walked around with these masks on their faces. Max even wanted me to lift him up to look in the mirror. This is a rare picture---both are sitting still enough for me to take a picture. It just does not happen!
Just look at these faces! This picture was on their actual birthday, October 15, 2007, so they do look a little small compared to recent pictures. Both were so excited to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles. They had us sing and light the candles twice so they could really get the effect...so darn cute.

All three of us made the trip to the doctor today. Max has some suspicious looking spots on his tummy. When we were at Gymboree one of the moms saw them when he lifted his shirt to get a "Gymbo" stamp and said her son had them 3 weeks ago, and he had the chicken pox.

So, we needed to find out for sure...I just dread it when the nurse leaves the room and we are left there waiting. Do you know how much 2 two and a half year-olds can get into in a doctor's office? Even though it looks bare, trust me, there is a lot for little hands to touch! I bribed both of them with my secret weapon--raisins! They love them and do just about anything to get them! (especially Max!) I must say they both did well.

As it ends up, they are NOT the "chickapops" as the boys say! I guess it is from being hot. The doctor gave us a name, but who can remember it? He is fine and has acted just fine all along.

We were driving home around 1:00 today, and both Max and Myles fell asleep in the car. It actually happens quite a bit. As the clock starts ticking close to 1:00, their eyes just get so heavy. It's funny because today Max was talking, I looked back a second later and he was sleeping! I tell you, they move constantly and until they drop!

Seeing the two of them sleeping in my rear-view mirror warms my heart. They are quiet, calm, peaceful and MINE!

No comments: