The boys an I met lots of my ACS teacher friends and kids at Gymboree. This was the second time we met, and it proved to be just as fun as the first time. (Too bad I did not take any pictures the first time.) Anyway, there were around 20 kids, but I think the adults had more fun! It's always fun to see my "old" friends. Most of them have moved on from ACS, but they will remain forever friends. I consider myself blessed to have such dear friends!
After playing some of us at lunch together. It was kind of crazy at Chick-fil-a because they had cow appreciation day. Many people were there dressed like cows to get a free meal. The kids played in the play area, and had fun!
BTW, notice how Myles is not in any pictures. As usual, he was too busy to pause for a party pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment