Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We had a fun and busy weekend! When Max, Myles and I went to Gymboree on Thursday, I took a few pictures to post. They always have fun, and they wore themselves out running!
Max playing at the rings.

Myles sitting on the balance beam.

Max and Myles running on the "bumpy floor".

It was so great to have Gramie and Pops here for the holiday. We went to the Lenexa Parade on Friday, and we made dinner for GJ, Papa, Gramie, Pops and Lala. After we ate and put the boys in bed, we turned on the Wii. As always, Gramie was more than willing to try something new. Don't think you can't teach this "ol dog new tricks" because you can! We all played tennis and bowling. I told Gramie she is the champion tennis player. The two of us beat Sean and GJ! Here is a picture of Gramie with Myles. Isn't she amazing???
We also went to Lala's house to play outside, to Aunt Kelly and Uncle Doug's to play on the blow up water slide, and to GJ and Papa's pool to swim. Everyone had lots of fun and are tired tonight!

Hopefully there are many more visits from Gramie and Pops to come. We love to spend time with them!

2 comments:

Ian's Mom said...

Yay!
I'm excited to read your blog!

Nina said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Kerry. By the way, your boys are adorable. I don't think I have seen them since they were infants and you were carrying them around in their carseats.

Nina