One afternoon I left Max and Myles in the care of Papa Denny, and this is how they looked when I arrived to pick them up. Look closely, and you will see Max is wearing KU and Myles is wearing Nebraska. (Papa's two favorite teams.) Although the boys seem to get a little confused about Jayhawks, Huskers and Wildcats, there is no doubt they know that the Wildcats are the BEST. They are the only option of the three for college, unless Papa is footing the bill. :) Max and Myles love to trim Papa's bushes with their scissors. About a year ago I worried about their fine motor and the fact that they could not cut with scissors at all. I no longer have worries. It's one of Myles' favorite things to do. Watch out. He's willing to trim any bushes! This picture warms my heart. Myles and Max want so badly to be like their Papas and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment