Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun with Chris



About a month ago, Myles, Max and I went WAAAAAAAAAY out to Raymore to visit Tasha, one of my good friends and former teaching partners, and her son Chris. At the time Tasha was very pregnant so we went to play at their house. For lunch we went to one of the nicest McDonald's in Belton where the boys all loved playing with a basketball game. They had a ball playing together! Tasha and I enjoyed visiting and even had the privilege to sample the new Angus burger before it was in the other McDonald's. I never knew you could taste-test at Mickey D's!

I absolutely love looking at the 3 boys together. Tash was with me through the entire time Sean and I tried to conceive, and she was one of my biggest supporters. I was also teaching with her when she met and married her husband as well as the birth of Chris. Last year Tasha began a new job at another Catholic school. I miss her terribly, but we'll always be great friends.

No comments: