What a wild weekend with a snow storm in March--almost April! I honestly believe snow days and days when I stay home with sick boys are God's way of giving me a "quiet day".
I went to the store to buy ingredients for Sean's awesome chili recipe (It includes beer...need I say more?) so Sean could make it with all of the snow we were predicted to get here in KC. I was surprised when I looked outside Saturday morning and saw nothing. Once it began to rain and sleet, I was actually relieved we were getting some form of precipitation. Sean made his fabulous chili, and the boys and I managed to keep busy inside doing "nothing". I absolutely loved it. Max, Myles, and I stayed in our jammies all day.
So I am headed to bed feeling rested, organized and very happy. We all have clean beds, clean laundry, the toy room is picked up, and our house is well...as clean as it gets! It was a productive weekend INSIDE!
1 comment:
What a great day! Don't you love having an excuse to just be together and not do anything fancy? The boys are precious and I love how creative they are! :)
Post a Comment