Monday, March 30, 2009

Darling Boys!


(In case you haven't figure this out--These are the "before" pictures.)

Okay, so many of you know about how I love Max and Myles' curls...who wouldn't? I have trouble thinking of cutting them. Both of the boys were quite afraid the first time they got their hair cut, so when they told me they wanted to go after school today, I jumped on it.

We went back to Sports Clips. We hate the thought that we were not at our friends' barbershop, but hopefully the boys will be comfortable to go there soon. We know Jay would do a great job cutting their hair. They just remembered where we had gone, so that's where we went. (And I love that Myles said it was by Jose Pepper's...you think he's been there a time or two? ) :)

When we were driving to get haircuts, here was the conversation between the boys:
Myles: "Max, you go first, I go second."
Max: "Okay. I go first. Wait, Myles. How about if we both go second?"

Max eventually offered to go first. He got right into the chair and sat nice and still. I think my bribe worked, because he held is dum dum sucker in his hand the entire time he was getting his hair cut. He could not wait to get down and open it up!
Look at this precious face!
I told Max the "big boys" get their hair cut with the clippers.

When it was Myles' turn, he walked right over to the guy who lifted him in to the chair. (We have come a long way. The last time Myles was screaming while I held him down so the guy could cut his hair.)
They were just getting started in this picture.
Look at this precious face too! Can you stand it??
GJ and Papa are always asking the boys when they were going back for a haircut. So we stopped by to show them as a surprise. Unfortunately, Papa was gone and in Las Vegas. Molly and Libby were there though! Libby was downstairs for her piano lesson, but we managed to get one pic with Molly.
Here we are after baths and reading before bed. You cannot quite see how adorable their hair is, but trust me. It is. And thanks, Sean, for getting me at my finest!! (He never takes pictures, but decides to take on with me in my jammies!) This is my favorite time of the day, so at least I'll have a picture of me to remember.

No comments: