
Max and Myles finally experienced snow. Yes, I know we have had lots of snow in the past three years, but I told Sean the minute they play in it they will know how fun it is. And then they will want to play in it whenever it snows...
Lord knows we have been scooping and shoveling for years. Notice how Max has a rake. The handle to his snow shovel broke off, so he was not interested in using it. As soon as his brother put his down, he was all over it.


I think these two would have played all day. Max was not sure he wanted his mittens on, so I told him if he took them off we would be heading in soon. It's just like Max to want to take an article of clothing off.


Believe it or not, the boys were a help. Look how much Myles scooped up!

We had lots of fun. Luckily our house faces north, so our snow lasts a lot longer than others. As many of you know, I am always dreaming of snow days during the week. I am still hanging on to hope that there will be one for me this school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment