Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Heart is Singing!

Whose heart wouldn't sing being with these two sweet boys? Trust me, mine does!! It is really singing tonight. Want to know why? Just let me brag a little...

Tonight when I went to pick Max and Myles up from school I was talking with the director when she said, "Let me tell you something that will make you proud. And you need to be sure Sean hears it too."

She then told me that one of that one of the high school girls who helps in the afternoon told her she hopes when she grows up she will have twins. She also said she wants them to be just like Max and Myles because they are so good.

I could not call Sean fast enough.

Below are the very few pictures I took around and before Christmas. Since ours was not the best, very few pictures were taken. Uncle Doug took some we are hoping to get, but check out these below. You can see it's getting hard to take pictures of my "super heroes".




1 comment:

Ian's Mom said...

What sweet boys you have!