Daddy was such a trooper to help haul the tree up from the basement, and then put it up for us---even with his sore foot!! While the boys took a nap, I decorated the tree. I kept their "kid friendly" ornaments for them to put on the tree themselves. They loved it and wanted more!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
I love this time of year!
I have wonderful Christmas memories. This time of year is my favorite--not the gift giving, but the preparing. It was perfect weather for putting up a tree yesterday. It was rainy outside and very snuggly inside!
Daddy was such a trooper to help haul the tree up from the basement, and then put it up for us---even with his sore foot!! While the boys took a nap, I decorated the tree. I kept their "kid friendly" ornaments for them to put on the tree themselves. They loved it and wanted more!


I was really excited to put on the newest ornaments I received from my grandma last year. These crocheted snowflakes are the best part, and they make the tree look so great. There are a variety of shapes and sizes, and I just love they Gramie made them! Max and Myles really like them too. They call them spiderwebs!
It's nearly impossible to get these guys to stand still to take pictures. You can see Max was trying to corral Myles for me!

It's my wish that both Max and Myles will treasure Christmas memories like I do. I'm not worried about them remembering gifts--I want them to remember the cherished time we spent together!
Daddy was such a trooper to help haul the tree up from the basement, and then put it up for us---even with his sore foot!! While the boys took a nap, I decorated the tree. I kept their "kid friendly" ornaments for them to put on the tree themselves. They loved it and wanted more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment