Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dad and His Boys



I took these photos last Saturday night after Molly and Libby's dance recital. I love watching Sean with the boys...they love to be with Daddy and they adore him.

For Father's Day, Sean got a new bike and bike helmet. On our way to pick up the bike, Myles asked, "When is it Kids' Day?" It's really a sweet question---Mother's Day and now Father's Day...he wanted to know when the day was going to be about him. (Little does he know, each day is Kids' Day!) We ended up buying Max and Myles a new bike also. They had really outgrown theirs, and I think it's time they learn to ride without training wheels. :) We've spent lots of time riding with the Schwabauers, and it really helps that they live on a FLAT cald-e-sac. Both boys rode on a path with Uncle Doug, Molly, Libby and Daddy---it was lengthy with a good-sized hill.

It's just fun for me to watch the 3 of them. I love it, and it reminds me of how lucky I am. All 3 are mine!!!!

No comments: