Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Love You to the Moon and Back!

Guess How Much I Love You is a book the boys, Daddy and I read together. If you're not familiar, it's about a rabbit and his dad who tell each other how much they love each other. It's a great story, and Papa Tim bought the boys this sign for Christmas. He also gave them their own book with a neat message in the front. It was great! I absolutely love this picture, especially after trying many times to take a family portrait for our Christmas card this year. I thought it would get easier to take pictures of these two, but it does not seem much different from the times I put them in the chair together to take a monthly picture. (You can see what I mean below. Notice how sweet Max's face is in the first picture. I guess one out of two was not bad...)





I'm going to try to be better about posting in 2011. I did not do well in 2010, so we shall see if I can improve this year!

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

Glad to see you back at it =)