Thursday, April 30, 2009

Molly's First Communion

I have waited for this special day. Our niece, Molly, is also our godchild. It's an honor to have her as our godchild, and we are so happy we were chosen. As many know, our faith is very important to Sean and me. Since I have taught second grade and the sacrament of First Holy Eucharist for 11 years, this day is even more special.

Unfortunately, my mothers of multiples children's sale was on this same day. Luckily, I was able to leave early and make it in time for this special event. I swelled with pride when I saw Molly, and she is not even my child. It's just so amazing to think she is actually 8 and experiencing such a wondrous thing.
Here is Libby. She was adorable and so sweet. During the Mass, my sister Kelly asked how she was doing. She responded by saying, "I'm okay, but I am ready to get that party started!" Spoken like a true Bramble/Schwabauer!!
Molly's cake was precious and the inside was "tie dyed". We all loved it!

I'm really looking forward to the day when my own children make their First Communion. I have a feeling it will be here before I know it!

No comments: