
Play Dough reminds me of being a kid. It brings back happy memories and thoughts of being a kid. I actually like the smell, but yet I cannot imagine my mom allowing us to have such a messy "toy". Sean even made this same comment when the boys were playing with it tonight. (Side note: My mom is very clean!) They had so much fun with the "tools" that made shapes and wormy-looking stuff that reminds me of hair. I told Sean it's good for their fine motor... And for you moms who are not teachers, boys need to work on fine motor. Theirs is usually not as defined as girls since they don't tend to sit and color. Get them coloring, cutting with scissors and using Play Dough!
Sean was not excited about the boys getting it out and making such a mess. Isn't it me that is supposed to worry about the messes??

No comments:
Post a Comment