
We went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa Claus. Each day we take the boys to and from school, we pass Bass Pro. (AKA Fish store) Max and Myles love to go to see the fish, bear, fox, turkeys, etc. They love to go. This year, Santa is there. We waited in a short line and received a free picture. Both boys were thrilled to sit on his lap and loved the candy cane he gave them before we left. Correction: Santa gave the boys each a candy cane and Daddy received a "broken" one. For some reason Santa didn't bother to give me one. Boo hoo. I guess he's waiting to give me my BIG presents on Christmas day!!


Max and Myles love to ride on the four wheelers. I believe they tested each and everyone!
By the way, we parked in the front parking space with Sean's handicapped pass. I guess it's the only perk to having a cast on your foot. (I'll have to take pictures to post soon.)
No comments:
Post a Comment